AIRLINE JOBS IN WORLD

AIRLINE JOBS
Every so often we find a scenery package that completely floors us. My first experience with high quality scenery was  awe inspiring for everyone. It didn't take long before new versions of FS came out and more and more developers were discovering the ins and outs of scenery design. Since Gmax has arrived, the increase in perfection and realism has continued to impress and amaze us. Well, once again I've been completely amazed. Actually, I've been floored!
AIRLINE JOBS

Take off and climb out were spectacular with many puffy white clouds floating by as I climbed to FL280 on a 180 course for sunny Tampa. About 1 hour and 5 minutes later I was cleared for the approach into runway 18R with a 6 knot quartering headwind. Flaps and gear down and locked, I was ready to put FlyTampa to the test. This is where a scenery truly shows you what it's made of in both detail and frame rate. About a two mile final into TIA, I paused the sim to take in the view. To my rear I had about three planes lining up on final behind me. Ahead of me, Southwest's Arizona One was rotating and climbing out into the Florida sky. Holding short at Runway 18R was an American 757 with a large line of planes waiting behind him. Towards the terminals, I noticed three airplanes taxiing to gates while two more were either backing out of their spots or taxiing down the apron towards the taxiway for departure. Oh yeah! I had arrived! I unpaused the sim and continued my two mile final. Reducing my speed and staying crossed on the glideslope/localizer, I started to make note of the impact this high density scenery was having on my system and on my flying. It was flawless
AIRLINE JOBS




Travel Video - January 20, 2009: Jet Lite, Jet Airways' all-economy subsidiary carrier, will add its extensive domestic network to Jet Airways' global (domestic and international) route network, via code-share between the two carriers, effective yesterday. With this launch, to be implemented in two phases, JetLite's extensive domestic network will be available for sale under the Jet Airways code (9W)

VACANCIES IN AIRLINES                                          JOBS IN AIRPORTS  

FLIGHT TRAINING USA                                              AIRLINES JOB